Terms Of Services

Our Delivery policy

Delivery TimeAn estimated delivery time will be provided. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within [24-48hrs) business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays.Please note we do not ship on [Sundays].

Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.

Return & Refund Policy

We only exchange goods if they are defective, damaged or not what you ordered for.
In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should immediately contact us before the delivery person leaves, with details of the product and the defect
You can send the item you consider defective to us on whatsapp +23408074406340 or via Instagram Direct message.

Once the delivery person leaves, we believe you’re satisfied with the item and any further complaints might not be entertained.

Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you , within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.

Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you.

We refund after 24hrs and bank transfer charges will be deducted. i.e whatever the bank charges for the transfer, we will deduct from your payment.

Payment policy

We do payment before delivery. We however accept 70% payment and the remaining 30% upon delivery,this is applicable to Lagos residents only. Only 100% is acceptable for outside lagos residents. Please Note that, only payment validates order. We only process orders which payments has been received and confirmed. All payments should be made to our account 1015513288 Abebi Ola Stores Zenith Bank. And proof of payment is required for payment confirmation.

Terms & conditions for corporate organizations

We do not send samples for FREE, all requested samples shall be paid for as a retail purchase before been sent.

Our estimated delivery time for corporate gift is 2 weeks, there will be notification if there will be change in time. And this starts to count after the party involved has approved samples and once payment is confirmed.

Atleast, 70% upfront payment is required for corporate orders to be processed.

Kindly Note, that 5% vat will be inclusive.
You can either pay for us, or pay to us.


Comments on how we may improve our service to you. We aim to provide outstanding customer service. If you have any comments about the service you have received from us, please contact us.

Please note that these Terms And Conditions Are Subject To Change Without Notice!

Shopping cart


No products in the cart.

Continue Shopping